IRA Distributions

Any money received from a traditional IRA (Individual Retirement Arrangement) is a distribution and must be reported as income in the year it was received.  Exceptions to this are:

  • A rollover from one IRA into another

  • Withdrawals of contributions by the due date of return

  • Withdrawals of excess contributions by the due date of the return


Cathy Fisher

Common Cents Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation

Serving Henderson, NC, Buncombe County, Polk County, Transylvania County


P: 828-595-2835

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

© 2020 by Common Cents Bookkeeping.

Web Design by Starting Gate Marketing